Mặc dù chương trình này viết dành riêng cho IBM Laptop, nhưng nhưng kiến thức và phương pháp sử dụng Pin thì có thể áp dụng cho các loại khác. Để đưa đến cho các bạn thông tin chính xác nhất, Thế Giới Pin xin trích dẫn nguyên bản gốc phần hướng dẫn sử dụng và quản lý nguồn dưới đây.
Tips for Maximizing Your
Battery Life Download tại đây.
Your ThinkPad battery is a "Consumable" product that decreases in performance over time. However, there are several things that you can do to improve the performance and life of your battery.
Here are some tips to help maximize your battery life:
1. If your battery is left out of the system for a long period of time without charging, or if the system is not plugged in for several months, it will take longer to charge.
2. Make sure that you are using the correct AC adapter for your ThinkPad model. Using the incorrect adapter will prevent the battery from charging fully, and will cause the battery meter to display incorrect battery information.
Using the proper AC adapter
3. Recondition your battery by letting your battery run to less than 3% at least once a month. Reconditioning the battery can restore some of your battery capacity.
Reconditioning The Battery
4. If you primarily use your computer with the AC adapter attached and only infrequently use battery power, you can increase the lifespan of the battery by changing the charge thresholds.
Changing Battery Charge Thresholds
Using Battery MaxiMiser
5. When the computer uses a large amount of electricity from the battery (for example, for intensive calculations or high-end graphics applications), the temperature of the battery and the computer may rise. In this case, the battery might automatically stop charging to so that the battery operates at a level that ensures comfortable usage and normal battery life. If the battery has stopped charging, it might not start charging immediately when you plug in the AC adapter or it may take more time to completely charge. When the battery is restored to its normal temperature, the battery will start to recharge.
6. Do not place your battery or your ThinkPad in a high temperature environment, such as a car on a hot day.
Battery performance will be temporarily degraded if the battery is used in a cold environment.
8. When you store your battery outside of your ThinkPad Computer, store it with a charge of less than 50% to reduce the battery wear.
Battery MaxiMiser to select the best extended power scheme for how you use your ThinkPad computer.